Latest from around the web:
Oops, it looks like you've entered an invalid feed address!
- A Look At Orion's Launch Abort System
- 32 Cities Want To Challenge Big Telecom, Build Their Own Gigabit Networks
- Rumor: Lenovo In Talks To Buy BlackBerry
- Which Android Devices Sacrifice Battery-Life For Performance?
- China Staging a Nationwide Attack On iCloud and Microsoft Accounts
- GNU Emacs 24.4 Released Today
- More Eye Candy Coming To Windows 10
- Help ESR Stamp Out CVS and SVN In Our Lifetime
- NASA's HI-SEAS Project Results Suggests a Women-Only Mars Crew
- Debian's Systemd Adoption Inspires Threat of Fork
- Manga Images Depicting Children Lead to Conviction in UK
- 'Endrun' Networks: Help In Danger Zones
Hack A Day
- Solid State Tesla Coil Plays Music
- Your New Winter Hat Should Express Your Brain Waves Like a Neon Sign… Just Saying
- The Internet of Things Chip Gets a New Spectrum
- Hackaday Munich Speaker: Sprite_TM
- Think Before You Measure – Old Test Gear and Why It Is Awesome
- A Single Pixel, Color Digital Camera
- Electric Bubblegum Board
A new guide is up!
Also don't forget: ESD and You